Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Lara Baby
My sweet friends Pastor Andres and Rachel are having a baby! This little guy is going to be so loved! It was such an honor to co-host this shower with Pastor Kelly and my friend Kristen. Rachel is one of my favorite people and such a beautiful soul, I adore her and can’t wait to meet sweet Lara Baby! 












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment