Saturday, August 25, 2018
Birthday Part One
Owen is truly one of the funniest people I have ever known. It’s hard to believe that he is 11years old. I’m such a good looking young momma, lol... We had a little family party and I brought him lunch at his school with his two best buddies. The three of them are so funny and full of hilarity! 




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment