Saturday, January 5, 2019
Hiking With God
I don’t do New Years resolutions but I do want to do somethings differently this year. I got up early as I typically do and let my family enjoy their morning sleep lol. I decided to just get outside on this perfect sixty degree day and do a quick hike. I was alone with my prayers and God. It was a beautiful time to organize my thoughts and commune with the Lord. I’m incredibly thankful for the lifeline of prayer and the stillness to Hear. Im excited for what lies ahead, the God opportunities for my family, church and friends. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment