Saturday, February 23, 2019
Dates
Oh how I love my husband! We are not sappy love people but we really have a great love and life together. Valentine’s Day was last week and we just don’t celebrate it. We just don’t... However, we have learned the value of the little things like a quick hike together, or grabbing coffee while grocery shopping alone. So romantic :) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment