Saturday, February 23, 2019
Pastor Cory
I took this random picture of PC in between services lol... I’m not sure why he is hiding or sitting here but I must admit Cory has become one of my favorite people. He is a passionate Worship Pastor and has become such a great friend. Gary and I are so thankful God brought he and Michelle here. I look forward to our weekends of worshiping together. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment