Monday, October 12, 2009
Making Costumes
A couple of years ago Lilly and I decided we would have a lot more fun making our costumes rather than buying them and we have become rather creative. I love it and the kids get to pick out all the junk for their costumes. Owen is following in his sisters footsteps and is going to be a scarecrow, Lilly was one a few years ago. Her costume was a little to girly for Owen so we made him a new one today. Lilly is going to be a little springtime princess. Her costume is going to take us some time to make. She got all the flowers ready for me today. I was dying her dress and I now have an incredible hawk green hand! i love doing things with the kids. I love making memories. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment