Wednesday, October 21, 2009
My Crazy Kids!
We have snow again! It is a rule in our house we don't come downstairs until we are dressed and beds are made, but today that was just a silly rule. As Owen was getting dressed Lilly took him away and pretty much threw him out side! I don't think he cared since he was riding his truck with just undies on! HA~HA!!! Got to love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment