Saturday, January 29, 2011
Happy Birthday Matt!
Gary and I miss Matt so much. Such a blessing to have known him. We love to talk about Matt, and the Lord knows there are many stories! Tomorrow we will do our annual lunch at Matt's favorite restaurant and I WILL have mashed potatoes in his honor! Gary and I find great comfort in knowing Matt loved the Lord and is busy telling Jesus many many many stories!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment