Well it was an official snow day, and it's not the snow or lack of snow that is so bad. We have bitter cold temperatures outside. The temp is -5 with windchill of -18! Our furnace is working overtime I have the heat on 70 and the thermostat is saying 62, can I just say burrrrrrr.... No worries I have two little people to cuddle with and my dad braved the cold and showed up at my front door with Starbucks. Poor Gary is at work, he is such a good man,I am going to make him some chili to warm him up when he makes it home. Take a look at the wind blowing snow off Pikes Peak!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

yeah for a snow day...boo on the temp
ReplyDeleteI truley admire your blog and your faith and all you do so...
I wanted to let you know I chose your blog for an award...check out my blog to see it!
http://jackieandtina.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-blogging-award.html