Thursday, March 31, 2011
Look What the Wind Blew In
My Maw-Maw used to say this all the time. She and Paw-paw would come over ring the door bell with that special ring and say "Look What the Wind Blew In." My grandparents were famous for bringing "Care Packages" These "Care Packages" had all kinds of stuff in them, like groceries, clothes, useless items and we loved it! I had no idea how much I would grow to love care packages! My parents have continued the tradition of care packages. Sometimes my parents will bring groceries, stuff for the kids or just things! We love our care packages, and thank the Lord for the simple blessings of everyday "Care Packages" I can't wait until I can carry out these traditions with Lilly and Owen, door bell ring and all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment