Oh My GOSH!!!! I am tooting my horn!! TOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!
Any who I wanted something good, so I search my cabinet looking for something to make. I found a Better Crocker Devil's Food cake however I had no eggs. I took a peek on line and found a recipe for a soda crock pot cake. Not appealing at first but Lilly talked me into making it. All you do is dump a soda of your choice( we used Dr. Pepper) in a cake mix cook on low for about three hours and you have this oooey gooey cake. We topped ours with coconut pecan icing. IT was fabulous!
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
Jenny- I used to make these all the time! Although i had no idea i could do it in the crock pot! I did the same recipe, except cooked in the oven for the time/temp of the recipe. Always a yummy treat!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good! I kind of burned the edges so next time I will put it in the oven!! ;)
ReplyDelete