I know that God is love and I see God in my Lilly and Owen. Lilly and Owen both have such a sweet spirit about them. I can't help but be sucked in and totally enamored in everything they do. I am so in love with my babies that at times when I think of God's love it can be so incredibly overwhelming.
Can you imagine the love that you have for your kids, your babies and your families and friends. Can you imagine that God loves YOU so much more. Some time I think we miss blessing in the small stuff. I am challenging myself to take a second look around me and see the small and incredible blessings that the Lord is offering~
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

No comments:
Post a Comment