I love this time of year, I know that Summer is coming and I can't wait! The kids and I have been spending hours outside the last few weeks. Owen even has a bit of a tan! Today we had a picnic and played at the park. I had the chance to just sit and feel the wind and just soak in the majesty of God beauty! What a blessing to sit and see things starting to bloom all around!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment