Me: Owen what is on your face
Owen: Nothing, What
Me: Owen were you eating something
Owen: No
Me: Were you eating a pen
Owen: Nope
Me: What is on your face
Owen: Nothing
Me: Really, go look in the mirror
Owen: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's funny
Me: What is on your face
Owen: Nothing
Me: I am pretty sure something is on your face!
Owen: No there isn't!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment