Thursday, June 30, 2011
Monkey Show
I am so sorry for not posting pictures, but I need a new memory card and I keep forgetting to buy one when at the store. I am really sorry I did not have my camera last night for the monkey show!
After church we came home and had a late dinner on the back deck. Gary and I were enjoying ourselves relaxing while the kids were playing in the yard. After a few minutes Lilly came and invited us to see the monkey's. Gary and I made our way to the swing set where two chairs were set up for us to watch the monkey show. Lilly and Owen were hilarious! They were swinging and flipping around it was so funny! I have not laughed that hard in a long time. After the show Lilly said can we go to the zoo??? HA! After that YES we will take them to the zoo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

No comments:
Post a Comment