Friday, July 1, 2011
Remembering Matt
This day eight years ago Gary lost his brother Matt and I lost one of my favorite people. Matt was unique and knew a little bit about everything. He was an amazing whiz at computers and loved God and his family. I am so very sad that Lilly and Owen will never have the chance to sit on Uncle Matt's lap and play video games, or read some of Matt's favorite books. We were so blessed to have had him in our lives while we did and cherish those moments! This weekend we will do our annual dinner at Red Lobster in honor of Matt, I will have mashed potatoes in his memory!! :)
God is so good and has such an amazing plan for us all, I know this day is very hard for my mother and father in law. I ask that you join Gary and I in prayer that Lee and Karen find peace in Christ, and know that Matt is happy and at peace. Matt's chains are gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

No comments:
Post a Comment