We had a really good weekend. We came up with some new chores for the kids and a Thankful Calendar. Gary and I both enjoyed our coffee and we went to see Reck It Ralph in 3D. It was really cute!
We are now home just enjoying our extra hour to our weekend but we did not forget our weekly lunch munchie run along with Gary and the kids roller coaster ride!
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...





No comments:
Post a Comment