Owens feet grew Sunday! I am not kidding at all! We went to the movies and did some shopping Sunday and this morning he could not get his shoes on! I literally had to make him wear flip flops!
Thankfully my parents and Owen ran some errands and they got him two new pairs of size one shoes! Lilly is two years older and is in an 11!
I think Owens feet need to stop growing so the rest of him can catch up!
Monday, November 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

No comments:
Post a Comment