I take tons of pictures of my kids because I want to remember everything. Lilly is such a little lady and fashionista all in one. I love how she wakes me early to curl all her hair and then convinces me to wear my scarf!
Love her so much!!!
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...


No comments:
Post a Comment