I had the sweetest thing happen today. I spent the morning at Lilly's school helping Lilly change into her costume for her play. The kids had their performance for the school today. And while all the classes were piling in the fifth grade was last.
You know fifth graders don't really think parents are that fun anymore let alone any adults. But praise God for our Radiant kids! I had one young man come up to me and wave and say hi I go to Radiant. And then another young man said hi you sing really good, I know you from church!
You can pick a Radiant Kiddo a mile away they truly blessed me today!
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment