Yesterday I asked her if she wanted to come to my rehearsal when she came downstairs she looked like this. I was torn between thinking.... You put that outfit together??? And crap we are going to have to lock her away until after collage!
Sunday, September 29, 2013
Growing So Fast
Lilly is quickly growing up and it makes me sick to my stomach. I adore my little girl. I adore how she loves me and thinks I am cool! She has a heart that is so big. She is incredibly indapendant and has started to do her own hair and pick out her out cloths. I feel like it's just a matter of time before she will not need me. I am very thankful that Lilly makes good choices. She is smart and is wise beyond her years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...


No comments:
Post a Comment