Behind the door of our bedroom is a special wall. No one knows it's there but us. It holds special art work and cards that the kids have given us. I love this wall, at night when I am reading in bed I love to see the love the kids have given us! It's our special little secret! And it makes me smile!
Sunday, September 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment