Usually after church we grab a bite to eat on the way home. Lilly gets the same thing at every restaurant, a side salad, no tomato and ranch dressing. And then she holds me accountable for what I order! I adore this little girl and hold on to every ounce of her needing me and treasure it. I know all to soon she will be all grown up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

No comments:
Post a Comment