Gary is such a good man! He brought me coffee Friday morning after working all night and taking the kids to school! Love him so much! I'm not sure what Owen and Gary were watching but I'm sure it was rotten, and then playing Princess Palace Pets with his little princess.
Saturday, February 22, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...



No comments:
Post a Comment