We could not stand another indoor weekend so we bundled up and went hiking through Garden of the Gods. It really was a beautiful day. We are blessed with many mild winter days here in the Springs so really I should not be complaining... But nothing beats our summer nights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...











No comments:
Post a Comment