Monday, August 4, 2014
Good Times
Our good friend Jeremy left today for the United States Army. I’m so sad… I won’t lie Jeremy is an insane talent, I have never met anyone that is good at everything. He is an incredible singer and musician and we are going to miss worshipping with him terribly. We are so proud of his decision to go SF and can’t wait to hear about all his adventures. Praying that he has a safe and successful military career.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...


No comments:
Post a Comment