**side note**
Thursday, August 7, 2014
Weight Loss Wednesday
Do my eyes deceive me, or maybe it’s my scale. Last week I actually gained half a pound and this week I lost 5.8 pounds. Yahoo, seriously bread and sugar are the enemy! I get it and I don’t think I will ever turn back to my old ways. All of my pants are big and one pair I have to give away. I have a long way to go but seeing results on the scale is encouraging. Until next weigh in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

You are doing so well, Jen! Keep up the good work! Love you!
ReplyDeleteKaren