Seven years ago Gary and I were blessed with one if the funniest people we have ever met! Owen is an amazing little man and we are so thankful that he has completed our little family. We love his humor, courage and most of all his willingness to follow Christ! Happy Birthday little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...





No comments:
Post a Comment