We have just loved this summer! We have been fishing and hiking so many times this year. We spent yet another weekend in the mountains just enjoying creation! Gary and the kids spent the day fishing while I went hiking all alone! It was amazing to feel so small and to enjoy Christ in the quite of nature. After my hike we had a little picnic and I read a book. There was a little chipmunk that kept me company. Since I can't have chips I gave him some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...





No comments:
Post a Comment