Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
The shoe fairy is real! I promise there is no shoe stores in Murray Idaho! Yet this amazing pair if boots found me there. Chicken fried stak...





I'm so happy that the kids are being educated on the proper respect for fire arms and the proper way to use them. You and Gary are such good parents to teach your kids to be confident, independent people. We are very proud of your happy little family! Love you! Can hardly wait to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Thanks Karen, I must admit I did not want to take the kids just yet! Gary was right they were ready and did a fantastic job! I was really proud of them. :)
ReplyDelete