Sunday, September 28, 2014
Weightloss
I'm still losing weight I'm up to 34 pounds lost. I'm eating very vegetarian during the week along with fasting Lunch and Dinner on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. On the weekend I do eat pretty much what I want within reason. I'm still walking/running about five miles a day. It's working, I have a long way to go but I'm motivated and will continue this journey! I'm excited for the beach and being free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
The shoe fairy is real! I promise there is no shoe stores in Murray Idaho! Yet this amazing pair if boots found me there. Chicken fried stak...
No comments:
Post a Comment