We are involved with a fifty day campaign at our church called Essentials. During this campaign Gary and I are fasting. I typically fast every day during my lunch hour and dinner several times a week. Although I'm also on a weightloss journey and undoubtably this fasting will have an affect on my body, my purpose is to hunger for God in a way I have never felt before. I am a believer in what the bible says and we are taking this time to draw closer in prayer to God words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
The shoe fairy is real! I promise there is no shoe stores in Murray Idaho! Yet this amazing pair if boots found me there. Chicken fried stak...

No comments:
Post a Comment