Please don’t mind the no makeup I had been weeping…. My football season has come to an end. I love those Broncos and look forward to next year. It was a good year and I think I’ll have to sit this Super Bowl out unless the Packers go…I used to love to watch Brett Favre play and Sarah has a jersey for me. She better be drinking out of that cup! GO Pack!
Saturday, January 17, 2015
Well...Next Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment