My good friend has amazing parenting ideas and I gladly listen to her little traditions she does with her kiddos. This Christmas season Lilly and I were invited to the annual Mother Daughter tea that she puts on at her home. We always look forward to this time together and this year we received a very special gift. A very simple put powerful gift of a joint journal. This is a shared journal that Lilly and I will both be writing in. It’s a journal that after I have given her a word of encouragement, scripture, love or whatever I want to put in it I place it on her bed or nightstand and she in turns writes her own entry. It’s a treasure that I am enjoying and look forward to keeping as our special little tradition.
Saturday, January 17, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment