Gary and I along with many are so hungry for the Great I AM! We are hungry for His outpouring in our lives and in our church. We are longing for His kingdom to come and make His presence known to those who have denied Him for so long. We are praying today for the body to pray and lift high our Mighty God in one accord. None is worthy only He is the Great I Am! Oh Lord, show is how to pray in this season! Revive and awaken us God!
Sunday, May 3, 2015
Revival
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

No comments:
Post a Comment