Sunday, May 3, 2015
Weight Loss Adventure
I am still on my weightloss adventure. I'm am still sitting at about a 72 pound weightloss. I have been fasting with my church, and though I like the way I feel when I fast and enjoy the pourpose of drawing nearer to God it's horrible on my weight. I hold on to everything when I fast. I'm happy summer is close, because I'm ready to really push to get the last 30 pounds off! Super tacky again to take pictures in my church ladies room, but it's a dang good mirror!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...

No comments:
Post a Comment