Saturday, December 17, 2016
RadChristmas
I can't believe how much I love my job and my coworkers. Don't get me wrong the paycut hurt, and I work harder and am stretched way more than ever before but I'm blessed beyond with how God uses us! There is such a MASSIVE difference in a job and a calling. I love doing life with these people who Gary and I both call family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment