Saturday, December 17, 2016
Traditions!
Tonight we went to a movie and to Red Lobster for dinner. We typically go to the zoo and see the lights but it's -9 degrees out. We saw Rogue One and ate way to much followed by driving by a local Pastors home that is beautifully decorated to honor Christ this season. I adore and love my people so much. Time is flying so quickly I sure wish it would slow down.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment