Saturday, December 24, 2016
This Guy!
You are pretty special to our family if you earn a post on my family blog. This guys is one of my very favorite brothers in Christ! Andrew is a great flip flop warring worship leading man of God! I have had a blast leading worship with him over the last several years. He and his beautiful wife Bethany are moving to Redding CA and will be so missed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment