Saturday, July 14, 2018
Sabbatical
My husband works so stinking hard! He leads our family so well and I adore him. He had the chance to go hiking and fishing alone or with some of the guys from church and they had a great time. He was in his happy place on a raft with a fishing pole. The kids and I had to get some errands done but we squeezed in breakfast. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment