Saturday, July 14, 2018
Volunteer Picnic
We had a beautiful church picnic in Woodland Park to honor our faithful volunteers. It was a great day. My favorite part of the day was after the picnic hanging out at our friends Dustin and Kaci’s home who live in Cascade. Gary and I love the area and loved the beauty of their home. I’m so thankful for the fun, easy and sweet conversation. Sometimes I wonder if I really know people, if people are just pretending or have a mask on. Over the last 11 years or so I have never felt that way about them. It was refreshing and fun. I was thankful that we could all laugh even at dumb things! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment