Saturday, February 23, 2019
My Little Baller
Owen is in basketball heaven. It’s so fun to see him come alive on the court. His best friend and him are on two different teams this year but got to play together for a game. I love the relationship those two have, and have mixed feelings watching them grow up. Owen has quite the fan section at his games, including a little groupie of girls.. I wish their parents would keep them home. :) Owen’s coach is an amazing woman and we are so thankful for how she is teaching and leading the boys this year. 






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment