Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Can all be gone in a blink!
I am so thankful for the many changes that God gave us this year. I take these pictures because I want to remember my home where my babies grew up, and dented and colored! Time is going so fast it feels like just the other day we had a crib in Lilly's room and Owen was just a thought. God has given and given to our family. Gary and I both know that nothing is ours it's all His we are just taking care of it for Him! We know that our treasure will be in His arms and in His words well done!We continue to pray that our kids understand how very small we are. The greatest gift we could ever give our kids is the knowledge of God, and to live for Him everyday! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Voting as Christians Gary and I strongly believe it is our duty being dual citizens in the Kingdom of Heaven as well as The United State of...
No comments:
Post a Comment