Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Can all be gone in a blink!

I am so thankful for the many changes that God gave us this year. I take these pictures because I want to remember my home where my babies grew up, and dented and colored! Time is going so fast it feels like just the other day we had a crib in Lilly's room and Owen was just a thought. God has given and given to our family. Gary and I both know that nothing is ours it's all His we are just taking care of it for Him! We know that our treasure will be in His arms and in His words well done!We continue to pray that our kids understand how very small we are. The greatest gift we could ever give our kids is the knowledge of God, and to live for Him everyday!                                                                  














No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.