Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jenny's Favorite Music!

Everyone knows I have a performing arts background, I still love to perform, the feeling I get in front of an audience is like nothing else! I thought it would be fun to share my all time FAVORITE songs.Candle On The Water is what I sing to my babies. Lily's Eyes is from The Secret Garden, the first Broadway show I went to. That is where my Lilly gets her name. Amazing Grace is nothing but pure magic, just the sound if the words AMAZING GRACE gives me chills, and this is where Lilly gets her middle name. If you do nothing else on our site please listen to David Phelps sing O Holy Night. Just scroll to the music player at the bottom of the page and select a song. Music is such a gift. I truly hope everyone enjoys!
Love Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.