Saturday, January 10, 2009

Special Movie Night and the Moon!


Every Saturday night is special movie night. Lilly and I make a special snack and we all head to the basement! Tonight we watched Fly Me to the Moon. It was fun, and sweet. After the movie we went outside to take a look at the moon and say goodnight to the flag! This was especially fun because the moon is not going to be any closer to earth the rest of the year. Lilly and Owen thought it was fun running around in the cold. It only lasted a minute or so and they were off to bed. Now Gary and I are going to watch the Departed, kind of sad but this is how we do date night!! I usually pick the movies from Netflix and I just love Matt Damon movies. To bad he is not a Republican! :-) Hope every one is well,

love us


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.