Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday is ALL WAYS our Family Day!

Every Sunday we have a big breakfast together and then find something to do. Even if it's just playing at the park it's our day to just be together. This past Sunday Gary made his moms famous fried bread. It was all most as good as his moms! After our breakfast we took the kids ice skating. I was very relieved for the rink to not have Owens size, that meant I did not have to drag my big backside on the ice:)! Lilly however loved every second and was really great at skating! She did become quit indignant when she was given black skates. She asked the gal behind the counter if they had pink ones. The gal was super nice and told her that everyone was wearing black skates and she would work on finding some pink ones for next time! Owen and I hung out in the bleachers. He climbed all over the place and found some teenage girls to flirt with. He is his fathers boy! Gary woke the next morning with sore knees and back. I guess he is just not as young as he once was!!! HAHAHA!!! I am sure he will be impressed to read this!
Love Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.