Saturday, March 14, 2009

Gary's Hobbies

Gary is a Machinist he has been working in this field for a good ten years now. He works for a company that engineers and customs builds medical parts for trauma patients, and parts for prosthetics. So if you have ever had a brain injury or prosthetic you may have a part built by Gary. He loves to give my dad a hard time because he has had double knee replacements. Gary is all way telling him that he has a little piece of him inside all ways! Any way his job can be a little stressful with all the regulations and time restraints that they can be under so to relax he has a shop outback and he builds things. He has built jewelery boxes and lots of my shelving and a couple of summers ago he built our deck,patio furniture and some benches. He likes to tell my dad that his deck is bigger! It's kind of amazing that they actually like one another! Any way his latest stress reliever is a truck for Owen I thought is would be fun to post some pictures. He is supposed to be working on my china cabinet......... I am still waiting!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.