Friday, July 31, 2009

A Sick Day With Big Blessings


Well I had a nasty bought with the stomach flu and in the midst of all the mess, God was working his wonders! I have often said I would love to be a fly on the wall when Gary is home with the kids and I would love to just observe what they do all day. Well God gave me that opportunity today. I spent all day in my bedroom trying to keep the sick to myself, this morning I sat by the window in our bedroom and watched my little family play like weirdos in the yard. I am not sure who was having more fun Gary or the kids. I am so thankful for the stomach flu and to be a fly on the wall! One sick day lead to big blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.