Monday, October 12, 2009

Making Costumes

A couple of years ago Lilly and I decided we would have a lot more fun making our costumes rather than buying them and we have become rather creative. I love it and the kids get to pick out all the junk for their costumes. Owen is following in his sisters footsteps and is going to be a scarecrow, Lilly was one a few years ago. Her costume was a little to girly for Owen so we made him a new one today. Lilly is going to be a little springtime princess. Her costume is going to take us some time to make. She got all the flowers ready for me today. I was dying her dress and I now have an incredible hawk green hand! i love doing things with the kids. I love making memories.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.