Thursday, March 25, 2010

Last time until 2012

If it was not close to 11:30pm I would have found the camera and took a picture of Lilly laying on the front lawn looking thru the binoculars, I just did not have the energy! HA~HA!!
Things I do for my babies! Had to wake Lilly the space cadet up to show her Mars...This is the last night to see it until 2012! She was totally a sleep but I knew if I did not take her out she would wake up in the morning and be disappointed. She looked thru the binoculars for about fifteen minutes. She and I were laying in the front yard at 11:15pm looking at the sky! I tell ya, the things we do for our kids!! :-) She is the only four year old I know that is content at watching the NASA channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.